Check out this video to learn more about HISRA programs!
- Staring at $13.00 per hour based on experience and education.
- Responsible for assisting the Program Leader in the implementation and supervision of the planned outings, the personal care, supervision and behavior management of participants.
- Demonstrate a professional attitude, quality customer service, and effective communication towards participants, parents, other staff, and the general public.
- Modify and adapt programs and equipment to meet the needs of all participants.
- Assess each participants’ current developmental status and target areas for potential growth.
- Possess the physical ability to safely perform lifts and transfers of children and adults with disabilities.
- Possess the physical ability to setup for and actively participate in leisure, recreation, sport, and social activities.
- Be responsible for the safety of all participants from their arrival to departure from the program.
- Develop a variety of experiences that will allow participants to exercise their own creativity and imagination.
- Assist Program Leader in providing ongoing feedback to participant’s parents/guardian regarding participant’s involvement in program.
- Complete and submit all required written reports including volunteer/participant attendance reports and program evaluations as assigned.
- Acquire all needed supplies/materials through the appropriate channels and be responsible for their care and return upon the completion of the program as assigned.
- Assume responsibility for knowledge of and following/enforcing all safety procedures that pertain to the duties performed and will support all aspects of the HISRA safety program.
- Attend all scheduled staff meetings and seasonal orientation sessions.
- Drive and operate lift vans as assigned.
Click here to apply for this position.